- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 296729, 9 pages
Arresting Strategy Based on Dynamic Criminal Networks Changing over Time
1Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210096, China
2Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
3New Star Institute of Applied Technology, No. 451 Huangshan Road, Hefei, Anhui 230031, China
Received 23 September 2012; Accepted 13 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaohui Liu
Copyright © 2013 Junqing Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Jennifer and H. Chen, “CRIMINAL network analysis and visualization,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 100–107, 2005.
- J. Xu and H. Chen, “Untangling criminal networks: a case study,” in Intelligence and Security Informatics, vol. 2665 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 232–248, 2003.
- W. D. Nooy, A. Mrvar, and V. Batagelj, Exploratory Social Network Analysis With Pajek, Cambridge University Press, 2005.
- P. Carlos, Social Network Analysis in Telecommunication, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- A. D’Andrea, F. Ferri, and P. Grifoni, An Overview of Methods for Virtual Social Network Analysis, Springer, 2009.
- L. Freeman, The Development of Social Network Analysis, Empirical Press, 2006.
- D. Hansen, B. Shneiderman, and M. A. Smith, Analyzing Social Media Networks With NodeXL, Morgan Kaufmann, 2010.
- L. Bing, Web Data Mining: Exploring Hyperlinks, Contents and Usage Data, Springer, 2011.
- H. Robert and R. Mark, “Concepts and measure for basic network analysis,” in The Sage Handbook of Social Network Analysis, pp. 364–367, 2011.
- T. Maksim and K. Alexander, Social Network Analysis for Startups: Finding Connections on the Social Web, O’Reilly, 2011.
- K. M. Carley, “Dynamic network analysis,” in Dynamic Social Network Modeling and Analysis: Workshop Summary and Papers, pp. 135–145, 2002.
- K. M. Carley, “Smart agents and organizations of the future,” in The Handbook of New Media, pp. 206–220, 2002.
- J. J. Xu and H. Chen, “CrimeNet explorer: a framework for criminal network knowledge discovery,” ACM Transactions on Information Systems, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 201–226, 2005.
- P. Krishna, N. H. Vaidya, M. Chatterjee, and D. K. Pradhan, “A cluster-based approach for routing in dynamic networks,” ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 49–64, 1997.
- A. K. Jain, M. N. Murty, and P. J. Flynn, “Data clustering: a review,” ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 316–323, 1999.
- G. Janacek, “Time series analysis: forecasting and control,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 31, no. 4, p. 303, 2010.
- P. He, “Research on the theory of social crime statistics and time series survey,” Journal of Liaoning Police Academy, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 1–5, 2005 (Chinese).
- Y. Tang and Q. Ni, “Applications of ARMA model in prediction problems,” Journal of Jiaxing University, vol. 18, supplement 1, pp. 183–187, 2006 (Chinese).
- H. S. Shih, H. J. Shyur, and E. S. Lee, “An extension of TOPSIS for group decision making,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 45, no. 7-8, pp. 801–813, 2007.