- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 297875, 11 pages
Optimal Investment Strategies for DC Pension with Stochastic Salary under the Affine Interest Rate Model
1College of Business, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, Tianjin 300222, China
2College of Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 14 December 2012; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaochen Sun
Copyright © 2013 Chubing Zhang and Ximing Rong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. J. G. Cairns, D. Blake, and K. Dowd, “Stochastic lifestyling: optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans,” Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 843–877, 2006.
- J. Gao, “Stochastic optimal control of DC pension funds,” Insurance, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1159–1164, 2008.
- J.-F. Boulier, S. Huang, and G. Taillard, “Optimal management under stochastic interest rates: the case of a protected defined contribution pension fund,” Insurance, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 173–189, 2001.
- G. Deelstra, M. Grasselli, and P.-F. Koehl, “Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee,” Insurance, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 189–207, 2003.
- J. Xiao, Z. Hong, and C. Qin, “The constant elasticity of variance (CEV) model and the Legendre transform-dual solution for annuity contracts,” Insurance, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 302–310, 2007.
- P. Battocchio and F. Menoncin, “Optimal pension management in a stochastic framework,” Insurance, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 79–95, 2004.
- J. Gao, “Optimal portfolios for DC pension plans under a CEV model,” Insurance, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 479–490, 2009.
- J. Gao, “Optimal investment strategy for annuity contracts under the constant elasticity of variance (CEV) model,” Insurance, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 9–18, 2009.
- O. Vasicek, “An equilibrium characterization of the term structure,” Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 177–188, 1977.
- J. C. Cox, J. E. Ingersoll, Jr., and S. A. Ross, “A theory of the term structure of interest rates,” Econometrica, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 385–407, 1985.
- D. Duffie and R. Kan, “A yield-factor model of interest rates,” Mathematical Finance, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 379–406, 1996.
- M. Jonsson and R. Sircar, “Optimal investment problems and volatility homogenization approximations,” in Modern Methods in Scientific Computing and Applications, vol. 75 of ATO Science Series II, pp. 255–281, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2002.
- J. Blomvall and P. O. Lindberg, “Back-testing the performance of an actively managed option portfolio at the Swedish stock market, 1990–1999,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1099–1112, 2003.
- C. Munk, C. Sørensen, and T. Nygaard Vinther, “Dynamic asset allocation under mean-reverting returns, stochastic interest rates, and inflation uncertainty: are popular recommendations consistent with rational behavior?” International Review of Economics and Finance, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 141–166, 2004.