- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 303187, 7 pages
Simulation Research of Space-Time Evolution of Emergency Logistics Network Reliability Based on Complex Network Theory
1School of Public Administration, Hohai University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210098, China
2Water Transportation Planning & Logistics Engineering Institution, College of Harbor, Coastal and Offshore Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210098, China
Received 21 April 2013; Revised 23 July 2013; Accepted 8 August 2013
Academic Editor: Zhigang Jiang
Copyright © 2013 Li Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. W. Ou, H. Y. Wang, D. L. Jiang, et al., “Emergency logistics,” Journal of Chongqing University, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 164–167, 2004.
- S. Tufekci and W. A. Wallace, “The emerging area of emergency management and engineering,” IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 103–105, 1998.
- F. T. Boesch and R. E. Thomas, “On graphs of invulnerable communication nets,” IEEE Transactions on Circuit Theory, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 183–192, 1970.
- W. Yeh, “Multistate network reliability evaluation under the maintenance cost constraint,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 88, no. 1, pp. 73–83, 2004.
- G. Levitin, “Reliability evaluation for acyclic consecutively connected networks with multistate elements,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 137–143, 2001.
- T. Aven, “Reliability evaluation of multistate systems with multistate components,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 473–479, 1985.
- C. Jane, J. Lin, and J. Yuan, “Reliability evaluation of a limited-flow network in terms of minimal cutsets,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 354–361, 1993.
- Y.-K. Lin, “A simple algorithm for reliability evaluation of a stochastic-flow network with node failure,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 28, no. 13, pp. 1277–1285, 2001.
- Y. Lin, “Using minimal cuts to evaluate the system reliability of a stochastic-flow network with failures at nodes and arcs,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 41–46, 2002.
- B. G. Gong, X. Chen, and C. Z. Hu, “Fuzzy entropy clustering approach to evaluate the reliability of emergency logistics system,” Energy Procedia A, vol. 16, pp. 278–283, 2012.
- G. Levitin and A. Lisnianski, “A new approach to solving problems of multi-state system reliability optimization,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 93–104, 2001.
- C. Hsieh and Y. Chen, “Resource allocation decisions under various demands and cost requirements in an unreliable flow network,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 2771–2784, 2005.
- C. Hsieh and M. Lin, “Reliability-oriented multi-resource allocation in a stochastic-flow network,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 155–161, 2003.
- A. M. Caunhye, X. Nie, and S. Pokharel, “Optimization models in emergency logistics: a literature review,” Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 4–13, 2012.
- W. Xu, S. He, R. Song, and J. Li, “Reliability based assignment in stochastic-flow freight network,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 211, no. 1, pp. 85–94, 2009.
- M. Chang, Y. Tseng, and J. Chen, “A scenario planning approach for the flood emergency logistics preparation problem under uncertainty,” Transportation Research E, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 737–754, 2007.
- Y. Lin and C. Yeh, “Optimal carrier selection based on network reliability criterion for stochastic logistics networks,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 128, no. 2, pp. 510–517, 2010.
- T. Jin and Y. Tian, “Optimizing reliability and service parts logistics for a time-varying installed base,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 218, no. 1, pp. 152–162, 2012.
- B. Vahdani, R. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, and F. Jolai, “Reliable design of a logistics network under uncertainty: a fuzzy possibilistic-queuing model,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 3254–3268, 2013.
- J. Sheu, “Dynamic relief-demand management for emergency logistics operations under large-scale disasters,” Transportation Research E, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 1–17, 2010.
- P. Peng, L. V. Snyder, A. Lim, and Z. Liu, “Reliable logistics networks design with facility disruptions,” Transportation Research B, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1190–1211, 2011.
- G. J. Ji and C. H. Zhu, “A study on emergency supply chain and risk based on urgent relief service in disasters,” Systems Engineering Procedia, vol. 5, pp. 313–325, 2012.
- S. M. Hong-Minh, S. M. Disney, and M. M. Naim, “The dynamics of emergency transshipment supply chains,” International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 788–817, 2000.
- Y. Lin, “A stochastic model to study the system capacity for supply chains in terms of minimal cuts,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 181–187, 2010.
- M. U. Thomas, “Supply chain reliability for contingency operations,” in Proceedings of the Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, pp. 61–67, Seattle, Wash, USA, January 2002.
- B. Dengiz, F. Altiparmak, and A. E. Smith, “Efficient optimization of all-terminal reliable networks, using an evolutionary approach,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 18–26, 1997.
- S. Peyer, D. Rautenbach, and J. Vygen, “A generalization of Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm with applications to VLSI routing,” Journal of Discrete Algorithms, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 377–390, 2009.