- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320146, 9 pages
On the Expected Discounted Penalty Function for a Markov Regime-Switching Insurance Risk Model with Stochastic Premium Income
1School of Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
2School of Insurance, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Jinan 250014, China
Received 3 December 2012; Accepted 30 January 2013
Academic Editor: Fuyi Xu
Copyright © 2013 Wenguang Yu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Reinhard, “On a class of semi-Markov risk models obtained as classical risk models in a Markovian environment,” Astin Bulletin, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 23–43, 1984.
- S. Asmussen, “Risk theory in a Markovian environment,” Scandinavian Actuarial Journal, vol. 1989, no. 2, pp. 69–100, 1989.
- A. C. Y. Ng and H. Yang, “On the joint distribution of surplus before and after ruin under a Markovian regime switching model,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 116, no. 2, pp. 244–266, 2006.
- S. M. Li and Y. Lu, “Moments of the dividend payments and related problems in a Markov-modulated risk model,” North American Actuarial Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 65–76, 2007.
- Y. Lu and S. M. Li, “The Markovian regime-switching risk model with a threshold dividend strategy,” Insurance, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 296–303, 2009.
- X. Zhang, “On the ruin problem in a Markov-modulated risk model,” Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 225–238, 2008.
- J. X. Zhu and H. L. Yang, “Ruin theory for a Markov regime-switching model under a threshold dividend strategy,” Insurance, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 311–318, 2008.
- J. X. Zhu and H. L. Yang, “On differentiability of ruin functions under Markov-modulated models,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 119, no. 5, pp. 1673–1695, 2009.
- W. G. Yu, “A m-type risk model with markov-modulated premium rate,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Informatics, vol. 27, no. 5-6, pp. 1033–1047, 2009.
- H.-L. Dong, Z.-T. Hou, and X.-N. Zhang, “The probability of ruin in a kind of Markov-modulated risk model,” Chinese Journal of Engineering Mathematics, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 381–388, 2009.
- J. Q. Wei, H. L. Yang, and R. M. Wang, “Optimal threshold dividend strategies under the compound poisson model with regime switching,” Stochastic Analysis With Financial Applications, vol. 65, pp. 413–429, 2011.
- R. J. Elliott, T. K. Siu, and H. L. Yang, “Ruin theory in a hidden Markov-modulated risk model,” Stochastic Models, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 474–489, 2011.
- X.-M. Ma, K. Luo, G.-M. Wang, and Y.-J. Hu, “Constant barrier strategies in a two-state Markov-modulated dual risk model,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica—English Series, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 679–690, 2011.
- J. G. Dong and G. X. Liu, “Joint distribution of the supremum, infimum and number of zeros in the Markov-modulated risk model,” Chinese Journal of Applied Probability and Statistics, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 473–480, 2011.
- X. Y. Mo and X. Q. Yang, “Path-depict and probabilistic construction of the markov-modulated risk model,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica—Chinese Series, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 385–395, 2012.
- X. Zhang and T. K. Siu, “On optimal proportional reinsurance and investment in a Markovian regime-switching economy,” Acta Mathematica Sinica—English Series, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 67–82, 2012.
- S. M. Li and J. D. Ren, “The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals,” Statistics and Probability Letters, 2013.
- Z. S. Ouyang and Y. Yan, “Some moment's results of present value function of increasing life insurance under random interest rate,” Mathematics in Economics, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 41–47, 2003.
- J. Cai, “Ruin probabilities and penalty functions with stochastic rates of interest,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 112, no. 1, pp. 53–78, 2004.
- X. Zhao and J. E. Liu, “A ruin problem for classical risk processes under random interest force,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 313–319, 2005.
- X. Zhao, B. Zhang, and Z. Mao, “Optimal dividend payment strategy under Stochastic Interest Force,” Quality and Quantity, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 927–936, 2007.
- J. Z. Li and R. Wu, “Upper bounds for ruin probabilities under stochastic interest rate and optimal investment strategies,” Acta Mathematica Sinica—English Series, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1421–1430, 2012.
- B. Zhang and X. Zhao, “The expected discount penalty function under stochastic interest governed by Markov switching process,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems A, vol. 14, pp. 343–348, 2007.
- J.-H. Xie and W. Zou, “Expected present value of total dividends in a delayed claims risk model under stochastic interest rates,” Insurance, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 415–422, 2010.
- D. J. Yao, R. M. Wang, and L. Xu, “On the expected discounted penalty function associated with the time of ruin for a risk model with random income,” Chinese Journal of Applied Probability and Statistics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 319–326, 2008.