- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 325752, 4 pages
Global Exponential Stability of Discrete-Time Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays
1Department of Mathematics, Kasetsart University, Kamphaeng Saen Campus, Nakhonpathom 73140, Thailand
2Department of Mathematics, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
3Center of Excellence in Mathematics CHE, Si Ayutthaya Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Received 13 August 2013; Revised 20 November 2013; Accepted 21 November 2013
Academic Editor: Lifeng Ma
Copyright © 2013 S. Udpin and P. Niamsup. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Udpin and P. Niamsup, “Robust stability of discrete-time LPD neural networks with time-varying delay,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 3914–3924, 2009.
- H. Xu, Y. Chen, and K. L. Teo, “Global exponential stability of impulsive discrete-time neural networks with time-varying delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 2, pp. 537–544, 2010.
- S. Udpin and P. Niamsup, “New discrete type inequalities and global stability of nonlinear difference equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 856–859, 2009.
- Q. Zhang, X. Wei, and J. Xu, “On global exponential stability of discrete-time Hopfield neural networks with variable delays,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2007, Article ID 67675, 9 pages, 2007.
- X. Liu and N. Jiang, “Robust stability analysis of generalized neural networks with multiple discrete delays and multiple distributed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 7–9, pp. 1789–1796, 2009.
- Y.-J. Sun and G.-J. Yu, “Delay-dependent exponential stability criteria for nonlinear time-varying discrete systems with multiple time delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 334, no. 4, pp. 659–666, 1997.