- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 361491, 6 pages
Uniqueness Theorems of Difference Operator on Entire Functions
School of Mathematics, TaiYuan University of Technology, TaiYuan, ShanXi 030024, China
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 16 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yanbin Sang
Copyright © 2013 Jie Ding. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- C. C. Yang and H. X. Yi, Uniqueness Theory of Meromorphic Functions, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.
- C. C. Yang and X. H. Hua, “Uniqueness and value-sharing of meromorphic functions,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ Mathematica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 395–406, 1997.
- W. Bergweiler and A. Eremenko, “On the singularities of the inverse to a meromorphic function of finite order,” Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 355–373, 1995.
- W. Bergweiler and J. K. Langley, “Zeros of differences of meromorphic functions,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 142, no. 1, pp. 133–147, 2007.
- Y. M. Chiang and S. J. Feng, “On the growth of logarithmic differences, difference quotients and logarithmic derivatives of meromorphic functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 361, no. 7, pp. 3767–3791, 2009.
- Y. M. Chiang and S. J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Difference analogue of the lemma on the logarithmic derivative with applications to difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 314, no. 2, pp. 477–487, 2006.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Nevanlinna theory for the difference operator,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 463–478, 2006.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Finite-order meromorphic solutions and the discrete Painlevé equations,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 94, no. 2, pp. 443–474, 2007.
- J. Heittokangas, R. Korhonen, I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and K. Tohge, “Complex difference equations of Malmquist type,” Computational Methods and Function Theory, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 27–39, 2001.
- J. Heittokangas, R. Korhonen, I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and J. Zhang, “Value sharing results for shifts of meromorphic functions, and sufficient conditions for periodicity,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 355, no. 1, pp. 352–363, 2009.
- I. Laine and C. C. Yang, “Value distribution of difference polynomials,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy A, vol. 83, no. 8, pp. 148–151, 2007.
- J. M. Qi, J. Ding, and T. Y. Zhu, “Some results about a special nonlinear difference equation and uniqueness of diffrence polynomial,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2011, article 50, 2011.
- G. Wang, D. L. Han, and Z. T. Wen, “Uniqueness theorems on difference monomials of entire functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 407351, 8 pages, 2012.
- X. G. Qi, L. Z. Yang, and K. Liu, “Uniqueness and periodicity of meromorphic functions concerning the difference operator,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 1739–1746, 2010.
- J. L. Zhang, Z. S. Gao, and S. Li, “Distribution of zeros and shared values of difference operators,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 102, no. 3, pp. 213–221, 2011.
- J. F. Xu, Q. Han, and J. L. Zhang, “Uniqueness theorems of meromorphic functions of a certain form,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1079–1089, 2009.
- H. X. Yi, “Meromorphic functions that share one or two values,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 1995.