- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 381987, 9 pages
Coordination in the Decentralized Assembly System with Dual Supply Modes
1Economic and Management School, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430000, China
2School of Business Administration, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
Received 27 June 2013; Revised 11 September 2013; Accepted 28 September 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Xu Guan and Mengqi Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yingsheng Su, Hongmei Guo, and Xianyu Wang, “Incentive Contract in Supply Chain with Asymmetric Information,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Guo Li, Mengqi Liu, and Xu Guan, “Diversity of payment contracts in a decentralized assembly system,” Annals of Operations Research, 2015.