- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 390282, 6 pages
Oscillation for a Class of Fractional Differential Equation
School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Jinan, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
Received 3 May 2013; Accepted 21 June 2013
Academic Editor: Shurong Sun
Copyright © 2013 Zhenlai Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives. Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, Yverdon, Switzerland, 1993.
- A. A. Kilbas and J. J. Trujillo, “Differential equations of fractional order: methods, results and problems. I,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 78, no. 1-2, pp. 153–192, 2001.
- A. A. Kilbas and J. J. Trujillo, “Differential equations of fractional order: methods, results and problems. II,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 435–493, 2002.
- D. Delbosco and L. Rodino, “Existence and uniqueness for a nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 204, no. 2, pp. 609–625, 1996.
- H. Jafari and V. Daftardar-Gejji, “Positive solutions of nonlinear fractional boundary value problems using Adomian decomposition method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 180, no. 2, pp. 700–706, 2006.
- Z. Bai and H. Lü, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2005.
- S. Sun, Y. Zhao, Z. Han, and Y. Li, “The existence of solutions for boundary value problem of fractional hybrid differential equations,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 4961–4967, 2012.
- Y. Zhao, S. Sun, Z. Han, and M. Zhang, “Positive solutions for boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 16, pp. 6950–6958, 2011.
- S. R. Grace, R. P. Agarwal, P. J. Y. Wong, and A. Zafer, “On the oscillation of fractional differential equations,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 222–231, 2012.
- D.-X. Chen, “Oscillation criteria of fractional differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 33, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- S. L. Marian, M. R. Sagayaraj, A. G. M. Selvam, and M. P. Loganathan, “Oscillation of fractional nonlinear difference equations,” Mathematica Aeterna, vol. 2, no. 9-10, pp. 805–813, 2012.
- D. Chen, “Oscillatory behavior of a class of fractional differential equations with damping,” Universitatea Politehnica din Bucuresti Scientific Bulletin, Series A, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 107–118, 2013.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge Mathematical Library, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1988.