- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 391709, 8 pages
Robustness Measure of China’s Railway Network Topology Using Relative Entropy
School of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 4 July 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Fenling Feng and Lei Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Albert, H. Jeong, and A. L. Barabasi, “Error and attack tolerance of complex networks,” Nature, vol. 406, no. 6794, pp. 378–382, 2000.
- D. J. Watts, “The “new” science of networks,” Annual Review of Sociology, vol. 30, pp. 243–270, 2004.
- S. H. Strogatz, “Exploring complex networks,” Nature, vol. 410, no. 6825, pp. 268–276, 2001.
- R. Cohen, K. Erez, D. Ben-Avraham, and S. Havlin, “Resilience of the Internet to random breakdowns,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 85, no. 21, pp. 4626–4628, 2000.
- B. Bollobas and O. Riordan, “Robustness and vulnerability of scale-free random graphs,” Internet Mathematics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–35, 2003.
- R. Bars, I. Jaworska, and S. Tzafestas, “A mimo discrete-system robustness measure for internal model control structure,” Systems Science, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 25–35, 1997.
- A. Rossi, “A robustness measure of the configuration of multi-purpose machines,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 1013–1033, 2010.
- A. Broder, R. Kumar, F. Maghoul et al., “Graph structure in the Web,” Computer Networks, vol. 33, no. 1–6, pp. 309–320, 2000.
- P. Holme, B. J. Kim, C. N. Yoon, and S. K. Han, “Attack vulnerability of complex networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 65, no. 5, Article ID 056109, 14 pages, 2002.
- Y. Moreno, J. B. Gómez, and A. F. Pacheco, “Instability of scale-free networks under node-breaking avalanches,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 630–636, 2002.
- Z. Xiao and Z. Dong, “Improved GIB synchronization method for OFDM system,” IEEE Telecommunications, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 1417–1421, 2003.
- H. Lu and Z. Dong, “Carrier frequency offset estimation of DAB receiver based on phase reference symbol,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 127–130, 2000.
- R. Criado, J. Flores, B. Hernández-Bermejo, J. Pello, and M. Romance, “Effective measurement of network vulnerability under random and intentional attacks,” Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 307–316, 2005.
- M. Banik and R. Dasgupta, “Modeling of railway network using petri nets,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Modeling, Simulation & Visualization Methods, pp. 175–179, 2011.
- F. Feng, D. Lan, and L. Yang, “Analysis on the synergy evolutionary development of the collecting, distributing, and transporting system of railway heavy haul ransportation,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 329120, 22 pages, 2012.
- A. Tomoeda, M. Komatsu, I. Y. Yoo et al., “Real-time railway network simulation and alleviating congestion of crowded trains,” in Proceedings of the ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference (ICCAS-SICE '09), pp. 4932–4936, August 2009.
- M. A. Khemakhem and H. Chtourou, “Efficient robustness measures for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem,” International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 245–267, 2013.
- A. Santiago, J. P. Cardenas, M. L. Mouronte, V. Feliu, and R. M. Benito, “Modeling the topology of SDH Networks,” International Journal of Modern Physics C, vol. 19, no. 12, pp. 1809–1820, 2008.
- W. Wang, W. Zhang, H. Guo, H. Bubb, and K. Ikeuchi, “A safety-based approaching behavioural model with various driving characteristics,” Transportation Research C, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1202–1214, 2011.
- W. Wang, X. Jiang, S. Xia, and Q. Cao, “Incident tree model and incident tree analysis method for quantified risk assessment: an in-depth accident study in traffic operation,” Safety Science, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 1248–1262, 2010.
- X. Xu and X. Hu, “Degree dependence entropy: a new descriptor for complex networks,” in Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 3 of AsiaSim, pp. 19–26, 2012.
- K. Anand and G. Bianconi, “Entropy measures for networks: toward an information theory of complex topologies,” Physical Review E, vol. 80, no. 4, Article ID 045102, 2009.