- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 391973, 8 pages
Existence of Nonoscillatory Solutions for System of Higher-Order Neutral Differential Equations with Distributed Deviating Arguments
1Institute of Applied Mechanics and Biomedical Engineering, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030024, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Shanxi Datong University, Datong, Shanxi 037009, China
3School of Mathematical Sciences, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030006, China
Received 25 July 2013; Accepted 17 October 2013
Academic Editor: Garyfalos Papaschinopoulos
Copyright © 2013 Youjun Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Candan, “Existence of nonoscillatory solutions for system of higher order neutral differential equations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 57, no. 3-4, pp. 375–381, 2013.
- T. Candan, “The existence of nonoscillatory solutions of higher order nonlinear neutral equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 412–416, 2012.
- T. Candan and R. S. Dahiya, “Existence of nonoscillatory solutions of first and second order neutral differential equations with distributed deviating arguments,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 7, pp. 1309–1316, 2010.
- H. El-Metwally, M. R. S. Kulenović, and S. Hadžiomerspahić, “Nonoscillatory solutions for system of neutral delay equation,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 63–81, 2003.
- W. Zhang, W. Feng, J. Yan, and J. Song, “Existence of nonoscillatory solutions of first-order linear neutral delay differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 49, no. 7-8, pp. 1021–1027, 2005.
- Y. Zhou and B. G. Zhang, “Existence of nonoscillatory solutions of higher-order neutral differential equations with positive and negative coefficients,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 867–874, 2002.
- Y. Yu and H. Wang, “Nonoscillatory solutions of second-order nonlinear neutral delay equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 445–456, 2005.
- W.-T. Li, “Positive solutions of an odd-order neutral delay nonlinear differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 899–913, 1999.
- W.-T. Li, “Positive solutions of second order nonlinear differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 221, no. 1, pp. 326–337, 1998.
- Ö. Öcalan, “Oscillation of neutral differential equation with positive and negative coefficients,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 331, no. 1, pp. 644–654, 2007.
- I. Györi and G. Ladas, Oscillation Theory of Delay Differential Equations with Applications, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, The Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1991.
- J. H. Shen, I. P. Stavroulakis, and X. H. Tang, “Hille type oscillation and nonoscillation criteria for neutral equations with positive and negative coefficients,” Studies of the University of Žilina. Mathematical Series, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 45–59, 2001.