- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
This manuscript has been retracted as it was submitted for publication by Yunquan Song without the knowledge and approval of the co-author Lu Lin.
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398750, 10 pages
Sublinear Expectation Nonlinear Regression for the Financial Risk Measurement and Management
1School of Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
2College of Science, China University of Petroleum, Qingdao 266580, China
Received 24 March 2013; Accepted 30 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ivan Ivanov
Copyright © 2013 Yunquan Song and Lu Lin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- , “Sublinear Expectation Nonlinear Regression for the Financial Risk Measureme nt and Management (Retraction of vol 2013, 398750, 2013),” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.