- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 405628, 6 pages
On a System of Difference Equations of an Economic Model
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Khalid University, Abha 9004, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, Mansoura 35516, Egypt
3Department of Mathematics, Rabigh College of Science and Arts, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 344, Rabigh 21911, Saudi Arabia
Received 13 February 2013; Accepted 10 August 2013
Academic Editor: Garyfalos Papaschinopoulos
Copyright © 2013 M. F. Elettreby and H. El-Metwally. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. DeVault, E. A. Grove, G. Ladas, R. Levins, and C. Puccia, “Oscillation and stability in models of a perennial grass,” in Proceedings of the Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 1, pp. 87–93, Dynamic, Atlanta, Ga, USA, 1994.
- R. DeVault, E. A. Grove, G. Ladas, R. Levins, and C. Puccia, “Oscillation and stability in a delay model of a perennial grass,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 173–185, 1995.
- E. M. ELabbasy, H. N. Agiza, H. EL-Metwally, and A. A. Elsadany, “Bifurcation analysis, chaos and control in the Burgers mapping,” International Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 171–185, 2007.
- E. M. Elabbasy, H. N. Agiza, A. A. Elsadany, and H. El-Metwally, “The dynamics of triopoly game with heterogeneous players,” International Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 83–90, 2007.
- E. A. Grove, V. L. Kocic, G. Ladas, and R. Levins, “Oscillation and stability in a genotype selection model with several delays,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 205–217, 1996.
- E. A. Grove and G. Ladas, Periodicities in Nonlinear Difference Equations, vol. 4 of Advances in Discrete Mathematics and Applications, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2005.
- E. A. Grove, G. Ladas, N. R. Prokup, and R. Levins, “On the global behavior of solutions of a biological model,” Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 33–46, 2000.
- V. L. Kocić and G. Ladas, Global Behavior of Nonlinear Difference Equations of Higher Order with Applications, vol. 256 of Mathematics and its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- G. Papaschinopoulos, M. A. Radin, and C. J. Schinas, “On the system of two difference equations of exponential form: , ,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 11-12, pp. 2969–2977, 2011.
- G. Papaschinopoulos, M. Radin, and C. J. Schinas, “Study of the asymptotic behavior of the solutions of three systems of difference equations of exponential form,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 9, pp. 5310–5318, 2012.
- G. Papaschinopoulos, G. Stefanidou, and K. B. Papadopoulos, “On a modification of a discrete epidemic model,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 3559–3569, 2010.
- D. Simsek, C. Cinar, and I. Yalcinkaya, “On the recursive sequence ,” International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, vol. 1, no. 9-12, pp. 475–480, 2006.
- G. Stefanidou, G. Papaschinopoulos, and C. J. Schinas, “On a system of two exponential type difference equations,” Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1–13, 2010.
- S. Stević, “Asymptotic behaviour of a sequence de ned by iteration with applications,” Colloquium Mathematicum, vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 267–276, 2002.
- S. Stević, “On the recursive sequence ,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 405–414, 2002.
- S. Stević, “Asymptotic behaviour of a nonlinear difference equation,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 1681–1687, 2003.
- S. Stević, “On a discrete epidemic model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2007, Article ID 87519, 10 pages, 2007.
- I. Yalçinkaya, C. Çinar, and M. Atalay, “On the solutions of systems of difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2008, Article ID 143943, 9 pages, 2008.
- H. A. El-Metwally and A. A. Elsadany, “Qualitative study of a bounded rationality duopoly game with exponential demand function,” Utilitas Mathematica, vol. 88, pp. 337–354, 2012.