- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 408904, 10 pages
Bifurcation and Chaos in a Price Game of Irrigation Water in a Coastal Irrigation District
1Nonlinear Science Center, School of Economics and Management, Shandong University of Science and Technology,
Qingdao 266590, China
2Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos Group, School of Management, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
3College of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266590, China
Received 8 March 2013; Accepted 17 April 2013
Academic Editor: Qingdu Li
Copyright © 2013 Baogui Xin and Yuting Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Baogui Xin, and Yuting Li, “0-1 Test for Chaos in a Fractional Order Financial System with Investment Incentive,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Junhai Ma, and Fang Wu, “The application and complexity analysis about a high-dimension discrete dynamical system based on heterogeneous triopoly game with multi-product,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 77, no. 3, pp. 781–792, 2014.
- Baogui Xin, and Jinyi Zhang, “Finite-time stabilizing a fractional-order chaotic financial system with market confidence,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Jia Liu, Guoliang Liu, Na Li, and Hongliang Xu, “Dynamics Analysis of Game and Chaotic Control in the Chinese Fixed Broadband Telecom Market,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Baogui Xin, and Zhiheng Wu, “Neimark-Sacker Bifurcation Analysis and 0-1 Chaos Test of an Interactions Model between Industrial Production and Environmental Quality in a Closed Ar,” Sustainability, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 10191–10209, 2015.
- Baogui Xin, and Zhiheng Wu, “Projective Synchronization of Chaotic Discrete Dynamical Systems via Linear State Error Feedback Control,” Entropy, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 2677–2687, 2015.