- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 409869, 12 pages
Modeling and Optimization of Inventory-Distribution Routing Problem for Agriculture Products Supply Chain
1School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan 250061, China
2School of Mechanical Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan 250061, China
Received 9 November 2012; Accepted 24 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Li Liao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Federgruen and P. Zipkin, “A combined vehicle routing and inventory allocation problem,” Operations Research, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1019–1037, 1984.
- L. D. Burns, R. W. Hall, D. E. Blumenfeld, and C. F. Daganzo, “Distribution strategies that minimize transportation and inventory costs,” Operations Research, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 469–490, 1985.
- C. F. Daganzo, “A comparison of in-vehicle and out-of- vehicle freight consolidation strategies,” Transportation Research B, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 173–180, 1988.
- S. Anily and A. Federgruen, “One warehouse multiple retailer systems with vehicle routing costs,” Management Science, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 92–114, 1990.
- P. Trudeau and M. Dror, “Stochastic inventory routing: route design with stockouts and route failures,” Transportation Science, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 171–184, 1992.
- R. Ernst and D. F. Pyke, “Optimal base stock policies and truck capacity in a two-echelon system,” Naval Research Logistics, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 879–903, 1993.
- Y. Herer and R. Roundy, “Heuristics for a one-warehouse multiretailer distribution problem with performance bounds,” Operations Research, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 102–115, 1997.
- S. Viswanathan and K. Mathur, “Integrating routing and inventory decisions in one-warehouse multiretailer multiproduct distribution systems,” Management Science, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 294–312, 1997.
- L. Bertazzi, M. G. Speranza, and W. Ukovich, “Minimization of logistic costs with given frequencies,” Transportation Research B, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 327–340, 1997.
- F. Chen and Y. S. Zheng, “Near-optimal echelon-stock (R, nQ) policies in multistage serial systems,” Operations Research, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 592–602, 1998.
- L. Bertazzi and M. G. Speranza, “Continuous and discrete shipping strategies for the single link problem,” Transportation Science, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 314–325, 2002.
- L. Wang, S. R. Sun, and X. C. Wu, “Distribution strategies that minimize inventory and vehicle routing costs in a two-echelon distribution system,” System Engineering Theory & Practice, vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 33–38, 2005.
- D. Zhao, L. Jun, and M. Danxiang, “An algorithm for stochastic demand inventory routing problem,” System Engineering, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 23–28, 2006.
- G. Padmanabhan and P. Vrat, “EOQ models for perishable items under stock dependent selling rate,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 281–292, 1995.