- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 412343, 7 pages
An Algebraic Method on the Eigenvalues and Stability of Delayed Reaction-Diffusion Systems
1Department of Mathematics, Northeast Forestry University, Harbin 150040, China
2Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 2 April 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Ping Yan
Copyright © 2013 Jian Ma and Baodong Zheng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Wu, Theory and Applications of Partial Functional-Differential Equations, Springer, 1996.
- M. Ghergu, “Non-constant steady-state solutions for Brusselator type systems,” Nonlinearity, vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 2331–2345, 2008.
- J. Fang, J. Wei, and X.-Q. Zhao, “Spatial dynamics of a nonlocal and time-delayed reaction-diffusion system,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 245, no. 10, pp. 2749–2770, 2008.
- F. Yi, J. Wei, and J. Shi, “Diffusion-driven instability and bifurcation in the Lengyel-Epstein system,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1038–1051, 2008.
- F. Yi, J. Wei, and J. Shi, “Bifurcation and spatiotemporal patterns in a homogeneous diffusive predator-prey system,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 246, no. 5, pp. 1944–1977, 2009.
- Y. You, “Global dynamics of the Brusselator equations,” Dynamics of Partial Differential Equations, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 167–196, 2007.
- C. C. Travis and G. F. Webb, “Existence, stability, and compactness in the -norm for partial functional differential equations,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 240, pp. 129–143, 1978.
- M. C. Memory, “Stable and unstable manifolds for partial functional differential equations,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 200, pp. 395–418, 1974.
- D. S. Mackey, N. Mackey, C. Mehl, and V. Mehrmann, “Vector spaces of linearizations for matrix polynomials,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 971–1004, 2006.
- J. S. Dos Santos and M. A. Bená, “The delay effect on reaction-diffusion equations,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 83, no. 8, pp. 807–824, 2004.
- X.-P. Yan and W.-T. Li, “Stability of bifurcating periodic solutions in a delayed reaction-diffusion population model,” Nonlinearity, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1413–1431, 2010.
- X. D. Lin, J. W.-H. So, and J. H. Wu, “Centre manifolds for partial differential equations with delays,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 122, no. 3-4, pp. 237–254, 1992.