- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 416790, 9 pages
Research on the Fresh Agricultural Product Supply Chain Coordination with Supply Disruptions
School of Management Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Jinan 250014, China
Received 16 December 2012; Accepted 8 February 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Sun Guohua. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Samuel, C. J. Philip, and J. L. Timothy, “Coordinating the supply chain in the agricultural seed industry,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 354–377, 2008.
- Y. B. Xiao, J. Chen, and X. L. Xu, “Fresh product supply chain coordination under CIF business model with long distance transportation,” Systems Engineering, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 19–34, 2008.
- J. Wang and X. Chen, “Fresh produce supplier's pricing decisions research with circulation wastage and options contracts,” Forecasting, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 42–47, 2011.
- X. Q. Cai, J. Chen, Y. B. Xiao, et al., “Fresh-product supply chain management with logistics outsourcing,” Omega, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 752–765, 2013.
- M. Yu and A. Nagurney, “Competitive food supply chain networks with application to fresh produce,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 224, no. 1, pp. 273–282, 2013.
- M. A. Lariviere, “Supply chain contracting and coordination with stochastic demand,” in Quantitative Models for Supply Chain Management, S. Tayur, R. Ganeshan, and M. Magazine, Eds., pp. 233–268, Kluwer Academic, Boston, Mass, USA, 1999.
- A. Tsay, S. Nahmias, and N. Agrawal, “Modeling supply chain contracts: a review,” in Quantitative Models for Supply Chain Management, S. Tayur, M. Magazine, and R. Ganeshan, Eds., pp. 197–232, Kluwer Academic, Boston, Mass, USA, 1998.
- G. P. Cachon, “Supply chain coordination with contracts,” in Handbook in Operation Research and Management Science: Supply Chain Management, S. Graves and A. G. de Kok, Eds., North-Holland, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- A. P. Jeuland and S. M. Shugan, “Managing channel profits,” Marketing Science, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 239–272, 1983.
- K. S. Moorthy, “Managing channel profits: comments,” Marketing Science, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 375–379, 1987.
- Z. Georges, “On the coordination of dynamic marketing channels and two-part tariffs,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1233–1239, 2008.
- X. T. Qi, J. F. Bard, and G. Yu, “Supply chain coordination with demand disruptions,” Omega, no. 32, pp. 301–312, 2004.
- T. J. Xiao, G. Yu, Z. H. Sheng, and Y. S. Xia, “Coordination of a supply chain with one-manufacturer and two-retailers under demand promotion and disruption management decisions,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 87–109, 2005.
- T. J. Xiao and G. Yu, “Supply chain disruption management and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers in the quantity-setting duopoly situation with homogeneous goods,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 173, no. 2, pp. 648–668, 2006.
- T. J. Xiao and X. T. Qi, “Price competition, cost and demand disruptions and coordination of a supply chain with one manufacturer and two competing retailers,” Omega, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 741–753, 2008.
- K. Chen and T. J. Xiao, “Demand disruption and coordination of the supply chain with a dominant retailer,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 197, no. 1, pp. 225–234, 2009.
- J. Li, S. Y. Wang, and T. C. E. Cheng, “Competition and cooperation in a single-retailer two-supplier supply chain with supply disruption,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 137–150, 2010.
- S. Huang, C. Yang, and X. Zhang, “Pricing and production decisions in dual-channel supply chains with demand disruptions,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 70–83, 2012.
- X. Anastasios, V. Dimitrios, and I. Eleftherios, “Optimal newsvendor policies for dual-sourcing supply chains: a disruption risk management framework,” Computers & Operations Research, no. 39, pp. 350–357, 2012.