- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 418436, 6 pages
Mutation Ant Colony Algorithm of Milk-Run Vehicle Routing Problem with Fastest Completion Time Based on Dynamic Optimization
School of Management Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Jinan 250014, China
Received 20 December 2012; Accepted 28 February 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Jianhua Ma and Guohua Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu Zhou, Leishan Zhou, and Yun Wang, “Using Improved Ant Colony Algorithm to Investigate EMU Circulation Scheduling Problem,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Yu Lin, Zheyong Bian, Shujing Sun, and Tianyi Xu, “A Two-Stage Simulated Annealing Algorithm for the Many-to-Many Milk-Run Routing Problem with Pipeline Inventory Cost,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–22, 2015.