- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 418436, 6 pages
Mutation Ant Colony Algorithm of Milk-Run Vehicle Routing Problem with Fastest Completion Time Based on Dynamic Optimization
School of Management Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Jinan 250014, China
Received 20 December 2012; Accepted 28 February 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Jianhua Ma and Guohua Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. B. Dantzig and J. H. Ramser, “The truck dispatching problem,” Management Science, vol. 6, pp. 80–91, 1960.
- Q. L. Ding, X. P. Hu, and Y. X. Li, “Hybrid ant colony system for vehicle routing problem with time windows,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 98–104, 2007.
- G. Nikolakopoulou, S. Kortesis, A. Synefaki, and R. Kalfakakou, “Solving a vehicle routing problem by balancing the vehicles time utilization,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 152, no. 2, pp. 520–527, 2004.
- X. Zhang, J. Ma, W. Liu, and F. Jin, “Ant colony algorithm for vehicle routing problem with shortest completion time,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, vol. 1–5, pp. 12928–2933, 2006.
- J. Ma and J. Yuan, “Ant colony algorithm for multiple-depot vehicle routing problem with shortest finish time,” Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. 114–123, 2010.
- J. Ma, Y. Fang, and J. Yuan, “Mutation ant colony algorithm for multiple-depot multiple-types vehicle routing problems with shortest finish time,” Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 1508–1516, 2011.
- J. K. Lenstra and A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, “Complexity of vehicle routing and scheduling problems,” Networks, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 221–227, 1981.