- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 427691, 6 pages
Location Optimization of Multidistribution Centers Based on Low-Carbon Constraints
1School of Management, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250100, China
2Shandong Transport Vocational College, Weifang, Shandong 261206, China
3Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada V8W 2Y2
Received 9 July 2013; Accepted 19 August 2013
Academic Editor: Zhigang Jiang
Copyright © 2013 Peixin Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Si-Huan Li, Wei-Guo Zhang, and Lian-Sheng Tang, “Grey Game Model for Energy Conservation Strategies,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Lei Yang, Yiji Cai, Jiahui Hong, Yongqiang Shi, and Zhiyong Zhang, “Urban Distribution Mode Selection under Low Carbon Economy—A Case Study of Guangzhou City,” Sustainability, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 673, 2016.