- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 459801, 8 pages
Hybrid Projective Synchronization of Fractional-Order Chaotic Systems with Time Delay
1State Key Laboratory for Strength and Vibration, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an 710049, China
2School of Mathematic and Statistics, Tianshui Normal University, Tianshui 741001, China
Received 21 December 2012; Revised 22 May 2013; Accepted 7 June 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Li-xin Yang and Jun Jiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Li-xin Yang, Wan-sheng He, Fan-di Zhang, and Jin-ping Jia, “Cluster Projective Synchronization of Fractional-Order Complex Network via Pinning Control,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Tiedong Ma, and Jun Zhang, “Hybrid synchronization of coupled fractional-order complex networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 157, pp. 166–172, 2015.