- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 459801, 8 pages
Hybrid Projective Synchronization of Fractional-Order Chaotic Systems with Time Delay
1State Key Laboratory for Strength and Vibration, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an 710049, China
2School of Mathematic and Statistics, Tianshui Normal University, Tianshui 741001, China
Received 21 December 2012; Revised 22 May 2013; Accepted 7 June 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Li-xin Yang and Jun Jiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. W. Leibniz, Mathematics Schiften, Georg Olms Verlagsbuchhandlung, Hildesheim, Germany, 1962.
- A. C.-L. Chian, F. A. Borotto, E. L. Rempel, and C. Rogers, “Attractor merging crisis in chaotic business cycles,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 869–875, 2005.
- A. C.-L. Chian, E. L. Rempel, and C. Rogers, “Complex economic dynamics: chaotic saddle, crisis and intermittency,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1194–1218, 2006.
- K. Sasakura, “On the dynamic behavior of Schinasi's business cycle model,” Journal of Macroeconomics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 423–444, 1994.
- H. H. Lee and C.-S. Tsai, “Analytical model of viscoelastic dampers for seismic mitigation of structures,” Computers and Structures, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 111–121, 1994.
- J. Bisquert, G. Garcia-Belmonte, and F. Fabregat-Santiago, “The role of instrumentation in the process of modeling real capacitors,” IEEE Transactions on Education, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 439–442, 2000.
- B. M. Vinagre and V. Feliu, “Modeling and control of dynamic systems using fractional calculus: application to electrochemical processes and flexible structures,” in Proceedings of the 41st IEEE Conference Decision Control, Las Vegas, Nev, USA, 2002.
- V. Daftardar-Gejji and S. Bhalekar, “Chaos in fractional ordered Liu system,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1117–1127, 2010.
- S. Bowong, “Adaptive synchronization between two different chaotic dynamical systems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 976–985, 2007.
- I. Petras, “A note on the fractional-order Chua’s system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 140–144, 2008.
- S. H. Hosseinnia, R. Ghaderi, and A. Ranjbar, “Synchronization of gyro systems via fractional-order adaptive controller,” in New Trends in Nanotechnology and Fractional Calculus Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2010.
- I. Osorio and Y.-C. Lai, “A phase-synchronization and random-matrix based approach to multichannel time-series analysis with application to epilepsy,” Chaos, vol. 21, no. 3, Article ID 033108, 2011.
- J. Lu, “Generalized (complete, lag, anticipated) synchronization of discrete-time chaotic systems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 1851–1859, 2008.
- X. Gao and J. Yu, “Chaos in the fractional order periodically forced complex Duffing's oscillators,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1097–1104, 2005.
- W. H. Deng and C. P. Li, “Chaos synchronization of the fractional Lü system,” Physica A, vol. 353, no. 1–4, pp. 61–72, 2005.
- C. Li and G. Peng, “Chaos in Chen's system with a fractional order,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 443–450, 2004.
- J. G. Lu and G. Chen, “A note on the fractional-order Chen system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 685–688, 2006.
- J. Huang, “Chaos synchronization between two novel different hyperchaotic systems with unknown parameters,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 11, pp. 4174–4181, 2008.
- L. Liu, D. Liang, and C. Liu, “Nonlinear state-observer control for projective synchronization of a fractional-order hyperchaotic system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 1929–1939, 2012.
- J. Cao, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Yang, “Projective synchronization of a class of delayed chaotic systems via impulsive control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 35, pp. 3128–3133, 2009.
- W. He, F. Qian, J. Cao, and Q.-L. Han, “Impulsive synchronization of two nonidentical chaotic systems with time-varying delay,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 3, pp. 498–504, 2011.
- W. He and J. Cao, “Generalized synchronization of chaotic systems: an auxiliary system approach via matrix measure,” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 013118, 2009.
- G.-H. Li, “Modified projective synchronization of chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1786–1790, 2007.
- G. H. Erjaee and M. Alnasr, “Phase synchronization in coupled Sprott chaotic systems presented by fractional differential equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2009, Article ID 753746, 10 pages, 2009.
- J.-F. Zhang, Q.-Y. Pei, and X.-L. Zhang, “A new kind of nonlinear phenomenon in coupled fractional-order chaotic systems: coexistence of anti-phase and complete synchronization,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 20, no. 8, Article ID 080503, 2011.
- S. Wang, Y. Yu, and M. Diao, “Hybrid projective synchronization of chaotic fractional order systems with different dimensions,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 21, pp. 4981–4988, 2010.
- Y. Chen, X. Chen, and S. Gu, “Lag synchronization of structurally nonequivalent chaotic systems with time delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 66, no. 9, pp. 1929–1937, 2007.
- T.-C. Lin and T.-Y. Lee, “Chaos synchronization of uncertain fractional-order chaotic systems with time delay based on adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 623–635, 2011.
- D. Matignon, “Stability results for fractional differential equations with applications to control processing,” in Proceeeding of the IEEE-SMC Computational Engineering in Systems Applications Multi-Conference (IMACS '96), vol. 2, pp. 963–968, Lille, France, 1996.
- L. P. Chen, Y. Chai, and R. C. Wu, “Lag projective synchronization in fractional-order chaotic (hyper-chaotic) systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 35, pp. 2099–2110, 2011.
- K. Diethelm, N. J. Ford, and A. D. Freed, “A predictor-corrector approach for the numerical solution of fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 29, no. 1–4, pp. 3–22, 2002.