- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 478353, 6 pages
Nobelist TD LEE Scientist Cooperation Network and Scientist Innovation Ability Model
China Institute of Atomic Energy, Beijing 102413, China
Received 24 July 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2013 Jin-Qing Fang and Qiang Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Bi and J. Q. Fang, Network Science and Statistical Physics, Beijing University Press, Beijing, China, 2011.
- J. Q. Fang, X. F. Wang, Z. G. Zheng, Q. Bi, Z. R. Di, and X. Li, “New interdisciplinary science,” Progress in Physics, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 239–343, 2007 (Chinese).
- M. E. J. Newman, “Scientific collaboration networks. I. Network construction and fundamental results,” Physical Review E, vol. 64, Article ID 016131, 8 pages, 2001.
- A. L. Barabási, H. Jeong, Z. Néda, E. Ravasz, A. Schubert, and T. Vicsek, “Evolution of the social network of scientific collaborations,” Physica A, vol. 311, no. 3-4, pp. 590–614, 2002.
- A. Barrat, M. Barthélemy, R. Pastor-Satorras, and A. Vespignani, “The architecture of complex weighted networks,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 101, no. 11, pp. 3747–3752, 2004.
- E. Almaas, B. Kovács, T. Vicsek, Z. N. Oltvai, and A. L. Barabasi, “Global organization of metabolic fluxes in the bacterium Escherichia coli,” Nature, vol. 427, pp. 839–843, 2004.
- M. Li, D. Wang, Y. Fan, Z. Di, and J. Wu, “Modelling weighted networks using connection count,” New Journal of Physics, vol. 8, p. 72, 2006.
- M. Li, J. Wu, D. Wang, T. Zhou, Z. Di, and Y. Fan, “Evolving model of weighted networks inspired by scientific collaboration networks,” Physica A, vol. 375, no. 1, pp. 355–364, 2007.
- T. D. Lee, Digital Library: Selected Papers Vol. 1–4, http://localsev.lib.pku.edu.cn/lizhengdao/home/zhushu.asp.
- J. M. Soler, “A rational indicator of scientific creativity,” Journal of Informetrics, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 123–130, 2007.
- G. Wen, Z. Duan, G. Chen, and G. Xianmin, “A weighted local-world evolving network model with aging nodes,” Physica A, vol. 390, no. 21-22, pp. 4012–4026, 2011.