- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 484062, 12 pages
Coordination in a Single-Retailer Two-Supplier Supply Chain under Random Demand and Random Supply with Disruption
1Department of Mathematics, School of Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
3School of Mathematical Sciences, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 29 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Fei Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qingfeng Song, Kai Shi, Sheng Lin, and Guangping Xu, “Optimal Decisions for a Fuzzy Two-Echelon Supply Chain,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Fangjing Hu, Jingye Sun, Helen E. Brindley, Xiaoxin Liang, and Stepan Lucyszyn, “Systems Analysis for Thermal Infrared 'THz Torch' Applications,” Journal Of Infrared Millimeter And Terahertz Waves, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 474–495, 2015.
- Mingmao Hu, Baoen Guo, and Haitao Liu, “Fuzzy principal-agent model for optimal supplier switching with asymmetric information,” International Journal Of Machine Learning And Cybernetics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 7–15, 2015.