- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 484062, 12 pages
Coordination in a Single-Retailer Two-Supplier Supply Chain under Random Demand and Random Supply with Disruption
1Department of Mathematics, School of Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
3School of Mathematical Sciences, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 29 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Fei Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qingfeng Song, Kai Shi, Sheng Lin, and Guangping Xu, “Optimal Decisions for a Fuzzy Two-Echelon Supply Chain,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Sanjoy Kumar Paul, Ruhul Sarker, and Daryl Essam, “Managing risk and disruption in production-inventory and supply chain systems: A review,” Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 1009–1029, 2015.
- Junhai Ma, and Lei Xie, “Study on the complexity pricing game and coordination of the duopoly air conditioner market with disturbance demand,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2015.
- Bibhas Chandra Giri, and Sudarshan Bardhan, “Coordinating a supply chain under uncertain demand and random yield in presence of supply disruption,” International Journal Of Production Research, vol. 53, no. 16, pp. 5070–5084, 2015.
- Fangjing Hu, Jingye Sun, Helen E. Brindley, Xiaoxin Liang, and Stepan Lucyszyn, “Systems Analysis for Thermal Infrared 'THz Torch' Applications,” Journal Of Infrared Millimeter And Terahertz Waves, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 474–495, 2015.
- Mingmao Hu, Baoen Guo, and Haitao Liu, “Fuzzy principal-agent model for optimal supplier switching with asymmetric information,” International Journal Of Machine Learning And Cybernetics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 7–15, 2015.
- B.C. Giri, S. Bardhan, and T. Maiti, “Coordinating a three-layer supply chain with uncertain demand and random yield,” International Journal of Production Research, pp. 1–20, 2015.
- Sanjoy Kumar Paul, Ruhul Sarker, and Daryl Essam, “A reactive mitigation approach for managing supply disruption in a three-tier supply chain,” Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 2016.
- Shilei Huang, Hong Fu, and Yongkai Ma, “Coordinating a Supply Chain When Manufacturer Makes Cost Reduction Investment in Supplier,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.