- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 491359, 13 pages
The Extended Trial Equation Method for Some Time Fractional Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, Bozok University, 66100 Yozgat, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ege University, 35100 Izmir, Turkey
Received 21 February 2013; Revised 25 March 2013; Accepted 14 April 2013
Academic Editor: Ferhan M. Atici
Copyright © 2013 Yusuf Pandir et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fethi Bin Muhammad Belgacem, Hasan Bulut, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, and Tolga Akturk, “Mathematical analysis of the Generalized Benjamin and Burger-Kdv Equations via the Extended Trial Equation Method,” Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 2013.
- Hasan Bulut, “Classification of Exact Solutions for Generalized Form of Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.