- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 492014, 10 pages
Bifurcation in a Discrete-Time Piecewise Constant Dynamical System
1Department of Mathematics, Yanbian University, Yanji 133002, China
2Department of Mathematics, Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30043, China
Received 15 August 2012; Revised 27 February 2013; Accepted 28 February 2013
Academic Editor: Raghib Abu-Saris
Copyright © 2013 Chenmin Hou and Sui Sun Cheng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Hou and S. S. Cheng, “Eventually periodic solutions for difference equations with periodic coefficients and nonlinear control functions,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2008, Article ID 179589, 21 pages, 2008.
- Q. Ge, C. Hou, and S. S. Cheng, “Complete asymptotic analysis of a nonlinear recurrence relation with threshold control,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2010, Article ID 143849, 19 pages, 2010.
- W. S. McCulloch and W. Pitts, “A logical calculus of the ideas immanent in nervous activity,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biophysics, vol. 5, pp. 115–133, 1943.