- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 508686, 5 pages
Average Conditions for the Permanence of a Bounded Discrete Predator-Prey System
School of Mathematics and Statistics Science, Ludong University, Yantai, Shandong 264025, China
Received 21 June 2013; Accepted 18 July 2013
Academic Editor: Antonia Vecchio
Copyright © 2013 Yong-Hong Fan and Lin-Lin Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Fan and W. Li, “Harmless delays in a discrete ratio-dependent periodic predator-prey system,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2006, Article ID 12176, 21 pages, 2006.
- H. Huo and W. Li, “Permanence and global stability of positive solutions of a nonautonomous discrete ratio-dependent predator-prey model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2005, no. 2, pp. 135–144, 2005.
- A. Tineo, “An iterative scheme for the N-competing species problem,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 116, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 1995.
- S. Ahmad and A. Lazer, “Average growth and extinction in a competitive Lotka-Volterra system,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 545–557, 2005.
- F. Chen, “Average conditions for permanence and extinction in nonautonomous Gilpin-Ayala competition model,” Nonlinear Analysis, Real World Applications, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 895–915, 2006.
- J. Zhao and J. Jiang, “Average conditions for permanence and extinction in nonautonomous Lotka-Volterra system,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 299, no. 2, pp. 663–675, 2004.
- S. Ahmad and A. Lazer, “Average conditions for global asymptotic stability in a nonautonomous Lotka-Volterra system,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 37–49, 2000.
- Y. Fan and L. Wang, “On a generalized discrete ratio-dependent prey-predator system,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2009, Article ID 653289, 22 pages, 2009.
- Z. Teng and L. Chen, “The positive solutions in periodic Kolmogorov type systems with delay,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 22, pp. 446–456, 1999 (Chinese).
- M. Fan and K. Wang, “Periodic solutions of a discrete time nonautonomous ratio-dependent predator-prey system,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 35, no. 9-10, pp. 951–961, 2002.