- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 543189, 7 pages
The Kirchhoff Index of Hypercubes and Related Complex Networks
1Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
3Anhui Xinhua University, Hefei 230088, China
4Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Received 14 October 2013; Accepted 31 October 2013
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2013 Jiabao Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jia-Bao Liu, Xiang-Feng Pan, and Jinde Cao, “Some Properties on Estrada Index of Folded Hypercubes Networks,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Jia-Bao Liu, Xiang-Feng Pan, Jinde Cao, and Xia Huang, “The Kirchhoff Index of Toroidal Meshes and Variant Networks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Jiabao Liu, Xiang-Feng Pan, Yi Wang, and Jinde Cao, “The Kirchhoff Index of Folded Hypercubes and Some Variant Networks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yujun Yang, “Some Bounds for the Kirchhoff Index of Graphs,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Yujun Yang, and Douglas J. Klein, “A Note on the Kirchhoff and Additive Degree-Kirchhoff Indices of Graphs,” Zeitschrift Fur Naturforschung Section A-A Journal Of Physical Sciences, vol. 70, no. 6, pp. 459–463, 2015.
- Jia-Bao Liu, Xiang-Feng Pan, Jinde Cao, and Fu-Tao Hu, “The Kirchhoff Index of Some Combinatorial Networks,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.