- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 580185, 11 pages
Global Attractivity of a Periodic Delayed -Species Model of Facultative Mutualism
College of Mathematics and System Sciences, Xinjiang University, Urumqi 830046, China
Received 13 November 2012; Accepted 20 January 2013
Academic Editor: Beatrice Paternoster
Copyright © 2013 Ahmadjan Muhammadhaji and Zhidong Teng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tursuneli Niyaz, and Ahmadjan Muhammadhaji, “Positive Periodic Solutions of Cooperative Systems with Delays and Feedback Controls,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Ahmadjan Muhammadhaji, Zhidong Teng, and Mehbuba Rehim, “Dynamical Behavior for a Class of Delayed Competitive–Mutualism Systems,” Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 2014.
- Kun Yang, Xiangdong Xie, and Fengde Chen, “Global Stability of a Discrete Mutualism Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.