- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 581945, 9 pages
Emissions and Fuel Consumption Modeling for Evaluating Environmental Effectiveness of ITS Strategies
1State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2MOE Key Laboratory for Urban Transportation Complex Systems Theory and Technology, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 8 September 2012; Revised 14 December 2012; Accepted 15 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Yuan-yuan Song et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Enjian Yao, Zhifeng Lang, Yuanyuan Song, Yang Yang, and Ting Zuo, “Microscopic Driving Parameters-Based Energy-Saving Effect Analysis under Different Electric Vehicle Penetration,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2013.
- Tie-Qiao Tang, Ke-Wei Xu, Shi-Chun Yang, and Hua-Yan Shang, “Influences of battery exchange on the vehicle’s driving behavior and running time under car-following model,” Measurement, 2014.