- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 586867, 9 pages
Dynamical Model about Rumor Spreading with Medium
1National Key Laboratory for Electronic Measurement Technology, North University of China, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030051, China
2Laboratory of Instrumentation Science and Dynamic Measurement, Ministry of Education, North University of China, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030051, China
Received 13 December 2012; Accepted 22 January 2013
Academic Editor: Yanbin Sang
Copyright © 2013 Xiaxia Zhao and Jianzhong Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guanghua Chen, Teng Ye, Guangming Chen, and Naphtali Kerr, “A Kinetic Model for the Spread of Rumor in Emergencies,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.
- Xia-Xia Zhao, and Jian-Zhong Wang, “Dynamical Behaviors of Rumor Spreading Model with Control Measures,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Yaming Zhang, Chaosheng Tang, and Li Weigang, “Cooperative and Competitive Dynamics Model for Information Propagation in Online Social Networks,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.