- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 598517, 7 pages
The Atom-Bond Connectivity Index of Catacondensed Polyomino Graphs
1College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou University, Fuzhou, Fujian 350108, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan 410081, China
Received 3 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: Zhengkun Huan
Copyright © 2013 Jinsong Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Darko Dimitrov, “Efficient computation of trees with minimal atom-bond connectivity index,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 224, pp. 663–670, 2013.
- Darko Dimitrov, “On structural properties of trees with minimal atom-bond connectivity index,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2014.
- Jianping Liu, and Jinsong Chen, “Further Properties of Trees with Minimal Atom-Bond Connectivity Index,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Wei Gao, and Weifan Wang, “Second Atom-Bond Connectivity Index of Special Chemical Molecular Structures,” Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Hawei Dong, and Xiaoxia Wu, “On the Atom-Bond Connectivity Index of Cacti,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 1711–1717, 2014.
- Jing Xiao, Mi Fang, Yun Shi, Hui Chen, Bingzhen Shen, Jiao Chen, Xingzhen Lao, Hanmei Xu, and Heng Zheng, “Identification and Validation Novel of VIM-2 Metallo-beta-lactamase Tripeptide Inhibitors,” Molecular Informatics, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 559–567, 2015.
- Jiquan Chen, Ranjeet John, Changliang Shao, Yi Fan, Yaoqi Zhang, Amartuvshin Amarjargal, Daniel G. Brown, Jiaguo Qi, Juanjuan Han, Raffaele Lafortezza, and Gang Dong, “Policy shifts influence the functional changes of the CNH systems on the Mongolian plateau,” Environmental Research Letters, vol. 10, no. 8, 2015.
- Siwang Yu, Chung S. Yang, Junyao Li, Weicheng You, Jianguo Chen, Ya Cao, Zigang Dong, and Youlin Qiao, “Cancer Prevention Research in China,” Cancer Prevention Research, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 662–674, 2015.
- Minna Johansson, and John Brodersen, “Informed choice in screening needs more than information,” Lancet, vol. 385, no. 9978, pp. 1597–1599, 2015.
- Xuequan Wang, Meiling Lu, Yang Shi, Yu Ou, and Xiaodong Cheng, “Discovery of Novel New Delhi Metallo-beta-Lactamases-1 Inhibitors by Multistep Virtual Screening,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- Daniela Trono, Maura N. Laus, Mario Soccio, Michela Alfarano, and Donato Pastore, “Modulation of Potassium Channel Activity in the Balance of ROS and ATP Production by Durum Wheat Mitochondria - An Amazing Defense Tool Against Hypero,” Frontiers In Plant Science, vol. 6, 2015.
- Marcela Simontacchi, Andrea Galatro, Facundo Ramos-Artuso, and Guillermo E. Santa-Maria, “Plant Survival in a Changing Environment: The Role of Nitric Oxide in Plant Responses to Abiotic Stress,” Frontiers In Plant Science, vol. 6, 2015.
- Muhammad Faheem, Muhammad Imran Naseer, Mahmood Rasool, Adeel G. Chaudhary, Taha A. Kumosani, Asad Muhammad Ilyas, Peter Natesan Pushparaj, Farid Ahmed, Hussain A. Algahtani, Mohammad H. Al-Qahtani, and Hasan Saleh Jamal, “Molecular genetics of human primary microcephaly: an overview,” Bmc Medical Genomics, vol. 8, 2015.
- Nastaran Khodaei, Benoit Fernandez, Ismail Fliss, and Salwa Karboune, “Digestibility and prebiotic properties of potato rhamnogalacturonan I polysaccharide and its galactose-rich oligosaccharides/oligomers,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 136, pp. 1074–1084, 2016.