- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 598517, 7 pages
The Atom-Bond Connectivity Index of Catacondensed Polyomino Graphs
1College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou University, Fuzhou, Fujian 350108, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan 410081, China
Received 3 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: Zhengkun Huan
Copyright © 2013 Jinsong Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Darko Dimitrov, “Efficient computation of trees with minimal atom-bond connectivity index,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 224, pp. 663–670, 2013.
- Darko Dimitrov, “On structural properties of trees with minimal atom-bond connectivity index,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2014.
- Jianping Liu, and Jinsong Chen, “Further Properties of Trees with Minimal Atom-Bond Connectivity Index,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Wei Gao, and Weifan Wang, “Second Atom-Bond Connectivity Index of Special Chemical Molecular Structures,” Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.