- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 598517, 7 pages
The Atom-Bond Connectivity Index of Catacondensed Polyomino Graphs
1College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou University, Fuzhou, Fujian 350108, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan 410081, China
Received 3 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: Zhengkun Huan
Copyright © 2013 Jinsong Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Behtoei, M. Jannesari, and B. Taeri, “Maximum Zagreb index, minimum hyper-Wiener index and graph connectivity,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1571–1576, 2009.
- K. C. Das, I. Gutman, and B. Furtula, “Survey on geometric-arithmetic indices of graphs,” MATCH Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 595–644, 2011.
- B. Liu and I. Gutman, “On general Randić indices,” MATCH Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 147–154, 2007.
- B. Liu and Z. You, “A survey on comparing Zagreb indices,” MATCH Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 581–593, 2011.
- J. Liu and B. Liu, “E-L equienergetic graphs,” Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 971–976, 2011.
- B. Zhou and N. Trinajstic, “Further results on atom-bond connectivity index of trees,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 455, pp. 120–123, 2008.
- E. Estrada, L. Torres, L. Rodriguez, and I. Gutman, “An atom-bond connectivity index: modelling the enthalpy of formation of alkanes,” Indian Journal of Chemistry A, vol. 37, pp. 849–855, 1998.
- J. Chen and X. Guo, “Extreme atom-bond connectivity index of graphs,” MATCH Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 713–722, 2011.
- J. Chen and X. Guo, “The atom-bond connectivity index of chemical bicyclic graphs,” Applied Mathematics B, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 243–252, 2012.
- J. Chen, J. Liu, and X. Guo, “Some upper bounds for the atom-bond connectivity index of graphs,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 1077–1081, 2012.
- B. Furtula, A. Graovac, and D. Vukičević, “Atom-bond connectivity index of trees,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 157, no. 13, pp. 2828–2835, 2009.
- R. Xing, B. Zhou, and Z. Du, “Further results on atom-bond connectivity index of trees,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 158, no. 14, pp. 1536–1545, 2010.
- C. Berge, C. C. Chen, V. Chvátal, and C. S. Seow, “Combinatorial properties of polyominoes,” Combinatorica, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 217–224, 1981.
- E. J. Cockayne, “Chessboard domination problems,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 86, no. 1–3, pp. 13–20, 1990.
- F. Harary and P. Mezey, “Cell-shedding transformations, equivalence relations, and similarity measures for square-cell configurations,” International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, vol. 62, pp. 353–361, 1997.
- R. Chen, “Perfect matchings of generalized polyomino graphs,” Graphs and Combinatorics, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 515–529, 2005.