- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 604105, 7 pages
The Solutions of Mixed Monotone Fredholm-Type Integral Equations in Banach Spaces
School of Mathematics and Quantitative Economics, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Jinan, Shandong 250014, China
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 23 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yanbin Sang
Copyright © 2013 Hua Su. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, “Coupled fixed points of nonlinear operators with applications,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 623–632, 1987.
- D. Guo, “Extremal solutions of nonlinear Fredholm integral equations in ordered Banach spaces,” Northeastern Mathematical Journal, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 416–423, 1991.
- S. Jingxian and L. Lishan, “Iterative method for coupled quasi-solutions of mixed monotone operator equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 52, no. 2-3, pp. 301–308, 1992.
- L. Lishan, “Iterative method for solutions and coupled quasi-solutions of nonlinear Fredholm integral equations in ordered Banach spaces,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 959–972, 1996.
- Z. T. Zhang, “The fixed point theorem of mixed monotone operator and applications,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1121–1126, 1998 (Chinese).
- L. S. Liu, “Iterative solutions of nonlinear mixed monotone Hammerstein type integral equations in Banach spaces,” Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 338–343, 1996 (Chinese).
- H. Su and L. S. Liu, “Iterative solution for systems of a class abstract operator equations and applications,” Acta Mathematica Scientia A, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 449–455, 2007 (Chinese).
- Y. Liu and A. Qi, “Positive solutions of nonlinear singular boundary value problem in abstract space,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 47, no. 4-5, pp. 683–688, 2004.
- Y. Wu, “New fixed point theorems and applications of mixed monotone operator,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 2, pp. 883–893, 2008.
- Z. Zhao and X. Du, “Fixed points of generalized e-concave (generalized e-convex) operators and their applications,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 334, no. 2, pp. 1426–1438, 2007.
- Z. Zhao, “Existence and uniqueness of fixed points for some mixed monotone operators,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 73, no. 6, pp. 1481–1490, 2010.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Global solutions of nonlinear second-order impulsive integro-differential equations of mixed type in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 2335–2349, 2007.
- Z. Zhao and X. Zhang, “C (I) Positive solutions of nonlinear singular differential equations for nonmonotonic function terms,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 22–37, 2007.
- D. Guo, “Initial value problems for second-order integro-differential equations in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 289–300, 1999.