- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 610169, 8 pages
Event-Based Control for Average Consensus of Wireless Sensor Networks with Stochastic Communication Noises
College of Information Sciences and Technology, Donghua University, Shanghai 200051, China
Received 1 November 2013; Accepted 20 November 2013
Academic Editor: Guoliang Wei
Copyright © 2013 Chuan Ji et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. A. Fax and R. M. Murray, “Information flow and cooperative control of vehicle formations,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1465–1476, 2004.
- R. Olfati-Saber, “Distributed Kalman filter with embedded consensus filters,” in Proceedings of the 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, and the European Control Conference (CDC-ECC '05), pp. 8179–8184, Seville, Spain, December 2005.
- N. Lynch, Distributed Algorithms, Morgan Kaufmann, San Matero, Calif, USA, 1996.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- D. B. Kingston and R. W. Beard, “Discrete-time average-consensus under switching network topologies,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3551–3556, Minneapolis, Minn, USA, June 2006.
- L. Xiao and S. Boyd, “Fast linear iterations for distributed averaging,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 65–78, 2004.
- Q. Zhang and J. Zhang, “Distributed consensus of continuous-time multi-agent systems with markovian switching topologies and stochastic communication noises,” Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1097–1110, 2011.
- Z. Wang, D. Ding, H. Dong, and H. Shu, “H∞ consensus control for multi-agent systems with missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 827–836, 2013.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, H. Dong, and H. Shu, “Distributed H∞ state estimation with stochastic parameters and nonlinearities through sensor networks: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 1575–1585, 2012.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Distributed H∞ filtering for a class of Markovian jump nonlinear time-delay systems over lossy sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 60, no. 10, pp. 4665–4672, 2013.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Distributed filtering for a class of time-varying systems over sensor networks with quantization errors and successive packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 3164–3173, 2012.
- X. Wang and M. D. Lemmon, “Event-triggering in distributed networked control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 586–601, 2011.
- M. Mazo and P. Tabuada, “Decentralized event-triggered control over wireless sensor/actuator networks,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 586–601, 2011.
- G. Seyboth, D. Dimarogonas, and K. Johansson, “Event-based broadcasting for multi-agent average consensus,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 245–252, 2013.
- X. Meng and T. Chen, “Event based agreement protocols for multi-agent networks,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 2125–2132, 2013.
- D. V. Dimarogonas, E. Frazzoli, and K. H. Johansson, “Distributed event-triggered control for multi-agent systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 1291–1297, 2012.