- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 610186, 14 pages
Parametric Analysis of Flexible Logic Control Model
College of Computer Science, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 20 September 2012; Revised 26 December 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Lihua Fu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Hou, H. G. Zhang, X. C. Liu, E. H. Chu, and Q. Wang, “Adaptive fuzzy sliding mode soft switch of speed sensorless for PMSM based on robust passivity-based control,” Control and Decision, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 686–690, 2010.
- H. X. Li, “To see the success of fuzzy logic from mathematical essence of fuzzy control,” Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1–14, 1995.
- L. H Fu and H. C. He, “Studies on control method based on flexible logic,” Computer Science, vol. 36, no. 2, 2009.
- H. R. Dong, B. Gao, B. Ning, and Y. X. Zhang, “Fuzzy-PID soft switching speed control of automatic train operation system,” Control and Decision, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 794–800, 2010.
- G. Sun and W. Huo, “Direct-adaptive fuzzy predictive control of satellite attitude,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 1151–1159, 2010.
- N. B. He, Q. Gao, C. S. Jiang, and C. L. Gong, “Adaptive fuzzy control for MIMO non-affine nonlinear systems,” Control Theory and Applications, vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 1783–1786, 2010.
- M. G. Joo and T. Sudkamp, “A method of converting a fuzzy system to a two-layered hierarchical fuzzy system and its run-time efficiency,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 93–103, 2009.
- J. F. Qiao and H. D. Wang, “Structure self-organizing algorithm for fuzzy neural networks and its applications,” Control Theory and Applications, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 703–707, 2008.
- H. X. Li, “Adaptive fuzzy controllers based on variable universe,” Science in China. Series E. Technological Sciences, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 10–20, 1999.
- H. C. He, H. Wang, Y. H. Liu, Y. J. Wang, and Y. W. Du, Universal Logics Principle, Science Press, Marrickville, Australia, 2001.
- Z. C. Chen, Studies on Correlation Reasoning of Fractal, Chaos, and Logic in Complex System[D], Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, China, 2004.
- R. R. Yager and A. Rybalov, “Full reinforcement operators in aggregation techniques,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 757–769, 1998.
- J. Xiao, S. Zhang, and X. H. Xu, “Self-adaptive weighted control based on fuzzy composed variables,” Control and Decision, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 191–194, 2001.
- S. Z. Long and P. Z. Wang, “The self-adjustment of fuzzy control rules,” Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 105–112, 1982.