- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 630545, 5 pages
Stabilization Analysis for the Switched Large-Scale Discrete-Time Systems via the State-Driven Switching
Department of Electrical Engineering, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Tainan, Taiwan
Received 15 February 2013; Accepted 7 April 2013
Academic Editor: Her-Terng Yau
Copyright © 2013 Chi-Jo Wang and Juing-Shian Chiou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Juing-Shian Chiou, and Jen-Hsing Li, “Robust Delay Independent Stability Analysis for the Switched Interval Time-Delay Systems with Time-Driven Switching Strategy,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Chi-Jo Wang, and Juing-Shian Chiou, “On Delay Independent Stabilization Analysis for a Class of Switched Large-Scale Time-Delay Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.