- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 635149, 5 pages
Monotonicity of Eventually Positive Solutions for a Second Order Nonlinear Difference Equation
1School of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Datong University, Datong, Shanxi 037009, China
2Department of Mathematics, North University of China, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030051, China
Received 7 October 2012; Revised 27 December 2012; Accepted 19 January 2013
Academic Editor: Tailei Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Huiqin Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Andruch-Sobiło and A. Drozdowicz, “Asymptotic behaviour of solutions of third order nonlinear difference equations of neutral type,” Mathematica Bohemica, vol. 133, no. 3, pp. 247–258, 2008.
- R. N. Rath, N. Misra, and S. K. Rath, “Sufficient conditions for oscillatory behaviour of a first order neutral difference equation with oscillating coefficients,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 55–63, 2009.
- S. H. Saker, “Oscillation of second order nonlinear delay difference equations,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 489–501, 2003.
- R. N. Rath, J. G. Dix, B. L. S. Barik, and B. Dihudi, “Necessary conditions for the solutions of second order non-linear neutral delay difference equations to be oscillatory or tend to zero,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2007, Article ID 60907, 16 pages, 2007.
- B. Karpuz, R. Rath, and S. K. Rath, “On oscillation and asymptotic behaviour of a higher order functional difference equation of neutral type,” International Journal of Difference Equations, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 69–96, 2009.
- S. S. Cheng and G. Zhang, “Monotone solutions of a higher-order neutral difference equation,” Georgian Mathematical Journal, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 49–54, 1998.
- E. Thandapani, Z. Liu, R. Arul, and P. S. Raja, “Oscillation and asymptotic behavior of second order difference equations with nonlinear neutral terms,” Applied Mathematics E-Notes, vol. 4, pp. 59–67, 2004.
- H. J. Li and S. S. Cheng, “Asymptotically monotone solutions of a nonlinear difference equation,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 269–282, 1993.
- H. J. Li and S. S. Cheng, “An oscillation theorem for a second order nonlinear difference equation,” Utilitas Mathematica, vol. 44, pp. 177–181, 1993.