- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 635690, 4 pages
-Adic Fractional Pseudodifferential Equations and Sobolev Type Spaces over -Adic Fields
Department of Applied Mathematics, Nanjing University of Finance & Economics, Nanjing 210023, China
Received 23 April 2013; Accepted 13 June 2013
Academic Editor: Thabet Abdeljawad
Copyright © 2013 Bo Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Albeverio and W. Karwoski, “Diffusion in p-adic numbers,” in Gaussian Random Fields, K. Ito and H. Hida, Eds., pp. 86–99, World Scientific, Singapore, 1991.
- S. Albeverio and W. Karwowski, “A random walk on p-adics: the generator and its spectrum,” Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 1–22, 1994.
- S. Albeverio and P. Kurasov, “Singular perturbations of differential operators,” in Solvable Schrodinger Type Operators, vol. 271 of London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- S. Albeverio, A. Y. Khrennikov, and V. M. Shelkovich, “Harmonic analysis in the p-adic Lizorkin spaces: fractional operators, pseudo-differential equations, p-adic wavelets, Tauberian theorems,” The Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 393–425, 2006.
- S. Albeverio and S. Kuzhel, “One-dimensional Schrödinger operators with p-symmetric zero-range potentials,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 38, no. 22, pp. 4975–4988, 2005.
- A. Khrennikov, p-Adic Valued Distributions in Mathematical Physics, vol. 309, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1994.
- A. Khrennikov, Non-Archimedean Analysis: Quantum Paradoxes, Dynamical Systems and Biological Models, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1997.
- V. A. Avetisov, A. H. Bikulov, S. V. Kozyrev, and V. A. Osipov, “p-adic models of ultrametric diffusion constrained by hierarchical energy landscapes,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 177–189, 2002.
- V. A. Avetisov, A. Kh. Bikulov, and V. Al. Osipov, “p-adic description of characteristic relaxation in complex systems,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 36, no. 15, pp. 4239–4246, 2003.
- A. N. Kochubeĭ, “Parabolic equations over the field of p-adic numbers,” Mathematics of the USSR-Izvestiya, vol. 39, pp. 1263–1280, 1992.
- A. N. Kochubeĭ, “Fundamental solutions of pseudodifferential equations associated with p-adic quadratic forms,” Izvestiya, vol. 62, pp. 1169–1188, 1998.
- A. N. Kochubei, Pseudo-Differential Equations and Stochastics over Non-Archimedean Fields, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- A. N. Kochubei, “A non-Archimedean wave equation,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 2, pp. 245–261, 2008.
- N. M. Chuong and N. V. Co, “The Cauchy problem for a class of pseudodifferential equations over p-adic field,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 340, no. 1, pp. 629–645, 2008.
- V. S. Varadarajan, “Path integrals for a class of p-adic Schrödinger equations,” Letters in Mathematical Physics, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 97–106, 1997.
- V. S. Vladimirov, I. V. Volovich, and E. I. Zelenov, p-Adic Analysis and Mathematical Physics, World Scientific, Singapore, 1994.
- W. Y. Su, “Pseudo-differential operators and derivatives on locally compact Vilenkin groups,” Science in China A, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 826–836, 1992.
- M. H. Taibleson, Fourier Analysis on Local Fields, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1975.
- H. Qiu and W. Y. Su, “Pseudo-differential operators over p-adic fields,” Science in China A, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 323–336, 2011.
- W. Y. Su and H. Qiu, “p-adic calculus and its applications to fractal analysis and medical science,” Facta Universitatis, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 339–348, 2008.
- W. Su and Q. Xu, “Function spaces on local fields,” Science in China A, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 66–74, 2006.
- W. Y. Su, Harmonic Analysis and Fractal Analysis and Its Application on Local Fields, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2011.