- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657286, 14 pages
Pattern Formation in a Semi-Ratio-Dependent Predator-Prey System with Diffusion
1Department of Mathematics Education, Catholic University of Daegu, Gyeongsan, Gyeongbuk 712-702, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702-701, Republic of Korea
3College of Mathematics and Computer, Ningxia University, Ningxia 750021, China
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 25 February 2013
Academic Editor: Vimal Singh
Copyright © 2013 Hunki Baek et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ranjit Kumar Upadhyay, Parimita Roy, and Vikas Rai, “Deciphering Dynamics of Epidemic Spread: The Case of Influenza Virus,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 24, no. 05, pp. 1450064, 2014.
- Ranjit Kumar Upadhyay, S. K. Tiwari, and Parimita Roy, “Complex Dynamics of Wetland Ecosystem with Nonlinear Harvesting: Application to Chilika Lake in Odisha, India,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 25, no. 07, pp. 1540016, 2015.
- Ranjit Kumar Upadhyay, and Parimita Roy, “Disease Spread and Its Effect on Population Dynamics in Heterogeneous Environment,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 26, no. 01, pp. 1650004, 2016.
- Kolade M. Owolabi, and Kailash C. Patidar, “Numerical simulations of multicomponent ecological models with adaptive methods,” Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling, vol. 13, no. 1, 2016.