- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657465, 12 pages
Modeling and Optimization of Stochastic Joint Replenishment and Delivery Scheduling Problem with Uncertain Costs
1School of Management, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
2School of Information Management, Central China University, Wuhan 430079, China
Received 26 March 2013; Accepted 16 July 2013
Academic Editor: Mustapha Ait Rami
Copyright © 2013 Lin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hui Qu, Lin Wang, and Yu-Rong Zeng, “Modeling and optimization for the joint replenishment and delivery problem with heterogeneous items,” Knowledge-Based Systems, 2013.
- Yanhui Li, Hao Guo, Lin Wang, and Jing Fu, “A Hybrid Genetic-Simulated Annealing Algorithm for the Location-Inventory-Routing Problem Considering Returns under E-Supply Chain Environment,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Lin Wang, Hui Qu, and Fang-Ping Yan, “An Effective Hybrid Self-Adapting Differential Evolution Algorithm for the Joint Replenishment and Location-Inventory Problem in a Three-Level Supply Chain,” Scientific World Journal, 2013.
- Lin Wang, Hui Qu, Shan Liu, and Cai-xia Dun, “Modeling and Optimization of the Multiobjective Stochastic Joint Replenishment and Delivery Problem under Supply Chain Environment,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Qingfeng Song, Kai Shi, Sheng Lin, and Guangping Xu, “Optimal Decisions for a Fuzzy Two-Echelon Supply Chain,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Lin Wang, Hui Qu, Shan Liu, and Can Chen, “Optimizing the Joint Replenishment and Channel Coordination Problem under Supply Chain Environment Using a Simple and Effective Differential Evolution Algorithm,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Wenjie Bi, Yinghui Sun, Haiying Liu, and Xiaohong Chen, “Dynamic Nonlinear Pricing Model Based on Adaptive and Sophisticated Learning,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Wenjie Bi, Liuqing Tian, Haiying Liu, and Xiaohong Chen, “A Stochastic Dynamic Programming Approach Based on Bounded Rationality and Application to Dynamic Portfolio Choice,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Yu-Rong Zeng, Lin Wang, Xian-Hao Xu, and Qing-Liang Fu, “Optimizing the Joint Replenishment and Delivery Scheduling Problem under Fuzzy Environment Using Inverse Weight Fuzzy Nonlinear Programming Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.