- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 673829, 12 pages
A Reliable Analytical Method for Solving Higher-Order Initial Value Problems
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al Balqa Applied University, Salt 19117, Jordan
2Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The Hashemite University, Zarqa 13115, Jordan
4Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
Received 2 July 2013; Accepted 23 September 2013
Academic Editor: Recai Kilic
Copyright © 2013 Omar Abu Arqub et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmad El-Ajou, Omar Abu Arqub, and Zeyad Al Zhour, “New Results on Fractional Power Series: Theories and Applications,” Entropy, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 5305–5323, 2013.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, and Zeyad Al Zhour, “Multiple Solutions of Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Order : A New Analytic Iterative Technique,” Entropy, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 471–493, 2014.
- Zaer Abo-Hammour, Omar Abu Arqub, Shaher Momani, and Nabil Shawagfeh, “Optimization Solution of Troesch’s and Bratu’s Problems of Ordinary Type Using Novel Continuous Genetic Algorithm,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.