- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 676353, 6 pages
A Regularity Criterion for the Magneto-Micropolar Fluid Equations in
1Department of Fundamentals, Henan Polytechnic Institute, Nanyang, Henan 473009, China
2Shandong Transport Vocational College, Weifang, Shandong 261206, China
3Department of Public Teaching, Wenzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325000, China
Received 16 January 2013; Accepted 2 March 2013
Academic Editor: Fuyi Xu
Copyright © 2013 Zhihao Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. P. Galdi and S. Rionero, “A note on the existence and uniqueness of solutions of the micropolar fluid equations,” International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 105–108, 1977.
- M. A. Rojas-Medar, “Magneto-micropolar fluid motion: existence and uniqueness of strong solution,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 188, pp. 301–319, 1997.
- E. E. Ortega-Torres and M. A. Rojas-Medar, “Magneto-micropolar fluid motion: global existence of strong solutions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 109–125, 1999.
- B. Yuan, “On regularity criteria for weak solutions to the micropolar fluid equations in Lorentz space,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 138, no. 6, pp. 2025–2036, 2010.
- B. Yuan, “Regularity of weak solutions to magneto-micropolar fluid equations,” Acta Mathematica Scientia. Series B, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1469–1480, 2010.
- F. Xu, “Regularity criterion of weak solution for the 3D magneto-micropolar fluid equations in Besov spaces,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 2426–2433, 2012.
- J. Geng, X. Chen, and S. Gala, “On regularity criteria for the 3D magneto-micropolar fluid equations in the critical Morrey-Campanato space,” Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 583–592, 2011.
- H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators, vol. 18, North-Holland Publishing, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1978.
- Z. M. Chen and Z. Xin, “Homogeneity criterion for the Navier-Stokes equations in the whole spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 152–182, 2001.
- Y. Meyer, P. Gerard, and F. Oru, “Inégalités de Sobolev précisées,” in Séminaire sur les Équations aux Dérivées Partielles, p. 8, Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France, 1997.
- O. A. Ladyženskaja, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type, Translations of Mathematical Monographs, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1968.
- T. Kato and G. Ponce, “Commutator estimates and the Euler and Navier-Stokes equations,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 891–907, 1988.