- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 681641, 9 pages
Spatiotemporal Pattern in a Self- and Cross-Diffusive Predation Model with the Allee Effect
College of Sciences, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing, Jiangsu 211816, China
Received 16 April 2013; Accepted 12 June 2013
Academic Editor: Qiru Wang
Copyright © 2013 Feng Rao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Feng Rao, “Dynamical Analysis of a Stochastic Predator-Prey Model with an Allee Effect,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Feng Rao, “Spatiotemporal complexity of a three-species ratio-dependent food chain model,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 1661–1676, 2014.