- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 684962, 10 pages
Positive Solutions for Fourth-Order Nonlinear Differential Equation with Integral Boundary Conditions
Hebei University of Science and Technology, Shijiazhuang, Hebei 050018, China
Received 5 November 2012; Accepted 8 January 2013
Academic Editor: Cengiz Çinar
Copyright © 2013 Qi Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanping Guo, and Fei Yang, “Positive Solutions for Third-Order Boundary-Value Problems with the Integral Boundary Conditions and Dependence on the First-Order Derivatives,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yanping Guo, Xuefei Lv, Yude Ji, and Yongchun Liang, “The Existence of Positive Solutions for a Fourth-Order Difference Equation with Sum Form Boundary Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.