- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 686845, 7 pages
A Heuristic Algorithm for Solving Triangle Packing Problem
1School of Information Engineering, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China
2Informatization Office, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
3Zhengzhou Xinda Jiean Information Technology Co., Ltd., Zhengzhou 450002, China
4College of Science, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
595107 Troops, Guangzhou 510500, China
Received 20 September 2013; Accepted 24 October 2013
Academic Editor: Guoliang Wei
Copyright © 2013 Ruimin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Xia and Z. Tan, “Tighter bounds of the First Fit algorithm for the bin-packing problem,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 158, no. 15, pp. 1668–1675, 2010.
- K. M. Daniels and V. J. Milenkovic, “Multiple translational containment: approximate and exact algorithms,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pp. 205–214, San Francisco, Calif, USA, January 1995.
- J. Brandão, “A tabu search algorithm for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 140–151, 2011.
- C. Duhamel, P. Lacomme, A. Quilliot, and H. Toussaint, “A multi-start evolutionary local search for the two-dimensional loading capacitated vehicle routing problem,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 617–640, 2011.
- G. Fuellerer, K. F. Doerner, R. F. Hartl, and M. Iori, “Metaheuristics for vehicle routing problems with three-dimensional loading constraints,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 201, no. 3, pp. 751–759, 2010.
- S. C. H. Leung, X. Y. Zhou, D. F. Zhang, and J. M. Zheng, “Extended guided tabu search and a new packing algorithm for the two-dimensional loading vehicle routing problem,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 205–215, 2011.
- C. H. L. Stephen, Z. Zhang, D. Zhang, X. Hua, and M. K. Lim, “A meta-heuristic algorithm for heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problems with two-dimensional loading constraints,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 225, no. 2, pp. 199–210, 2013.
- G. Dósa and J. Sgall, “First Fit bin packing: a tight analysis,” in Proceedings of the 30th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, 2013.
- Z. Li and V. Milenkovic, “Compaction and separation algorithms for non-convex polygons and their applications,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 84, no. 3, pp. 539–561, 1995.
- V. J. Milenkovic and K. M. Daniels, “Translational polygon containment and minimal enclosure using linear programming based restriction,” in Proceedings of the 28th Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pp. 109–118, New York, NY, USA, May 1996.
- M. Sindelar, R. K. Sitaraman, and P. Shenoy, “Sharing-aware algorithms for virtual machine colocation,” in Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA '11), pp. 367–377, San Jose, Calif, USA, June 2011.