- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 692169, 6 pages
Restricted -Isometry Properties of Partially Sparse Signal Recovery
Department of Applied Mathematics, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 20 January 2013; Revised 3 March 2013; Accepted 5 March 2013
Academic Editor: Binggen Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Haini Bi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Bandeira, K. Scheinberg, and L. N. Vicente, “On partially sparse recovery,” Department of Mathematics, University of Coimbra, 2011.
- A. S. Bandeira, K. Scheinberg, and L. N. Vicente, “Computation of sparse low degree interpolating polynomials and their application to derivative-free optimization,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 223–257, 2012.
- N. Vaswani and W. Lu, “Modified-CS: modifying compressive sensing for problems with partially known support,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 4595–4607, 2010.
- L. Jacques, “A short note on compressed sensing with partially known signal support,” Signal Processing, vol. 90, no. 12, pp. 3308–3312, 2010.
- D. L. Donoho, “Compressed sensing,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1289–1306, 2006.
- A. M. Bruckstein, D. L. Donoho, and M. Elad, “From sparse solutions of systems of equations to sparse modeling of signals and images,” SIAM Review, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 34–81, 2009.
- E. J. Candés, J. Romberg, and T. Tao, “Robust uncertainty principles: exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 489–509, 2006.
- E. J. Candés and T. Tao, “Decoding by linear programming,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 4203–4215, 2005.
- R. Chartrand, “Fast algorithms for nonconvex compressive sensing: MRI reconstruction from very few data,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI '09), pp. 262–265, 2009.
- R. Chartrand and V. Staneva, “Restricted isometry properties and nonconvex compressive sensing,” Inverse Problems, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 1–14, 2008.
- X. Chen, F. Xu, and Y. Ye, “Lower bound theory of nonzero entries in solutions of - minimization,” SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 2832–2852, 2010.
- X. Chen and W. Zhou, “Convergence of reweighted minimization algorithms and unique solution of truncated lp minimization,” Tech. Rep., 2010.
- M. E. Davies and R. Gribonval, “Restricted isometry constants where sparse recovery can fail for ,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 2203–2214, 2009.
- S. Foucart and M.-J. Lai, “Sparsest solutions of underdetermined linear systems via -minimization for ,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 395–407, 2009.
- D. Ge, X. Jiang, and Y. Ye, “A note on the complexity of minimization,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 129, no. 2, pp. 285–299, 2011.
- R. Saab, R. Chartrand, and O. Yilmaz, “Stable sparse approximations via nonconvex optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, pp. 3885–3888, 2008.
- Y. Shen and S. Li, “Restricted -isometry property and its application for nonconvex compressive sensing,” Advances in Computational Mathematics, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 441–452, 2012.
- R. Saab and O. Yılmaz, “Sparse recovery by non-convex optimization–instance optimality,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 30–48, 2010.
- M. Wang, W. Xu, and A. Tang, “On the performance of sparse recovery via -minimization ,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 57, no. 11, pp. 7255–7278, 2011.
- R. Chartrand, “Exact reconstructions of sparse signals via nonconvex minimization,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 707–710, 2007.
- S. Oymak, K. Mohan, M. Fazel, and B. Hassibi, “A simplified approach to recovery conditions for low rank matrices,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory Proceedings (ISIT '11), pp. 2318–2322, 2011.
- B. Recht, M. Fazel, and P. A. Parrilo, “Guaranteed minimum-rank solutions of linear matrix equations via nuclear norm minimization,” SIAM Review, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 471–501, 2010.