- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 705318, 6 pages
The Effect of Different Strategies and the Structure on Opinion Formation
1Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
2College of Telecommunications and Information Engineering, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing 210023, China
Received 20 January 2013; Revised 14 May 2013; Accepted 14 May 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Cheng Ju et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cheng Ju, Weiqi Zhang, and Mengxin Ji, “Influential Node Control Strategy for Opinion Evolution on Social Networks,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Chia-Hsuan Yeh, and Chun-Yi Yang, “Social Networks and Asset Price Dynamics,” Ieee Transactions On Evolutionary Computation, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 387–399, 2015.