- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 712486, 9 pages
Adaptive Fault-Tolerant Control for Flight Systems with Input Saturation and Model Mismatch
1Department of Mechanics and Aerospace Engineering, State Key Laboratory for Turbulence and Complex Systems, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
2School of Automation, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 1 August 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2013 Man Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Alwi and C. Edwards, “Fault tolerant control using sliding modes with on-line control allocation,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1859–1866, 2008.
- M. T. Hamayun, C. Edwards, and H. Alwi, “Design and analysis of an integral sliding mode fault-tolerant control scheme,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 1783–1789, 2012.
- D. Kim and Y. Kim, “Robust variable structure controller design for fault tolerant flight control,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 430–437, 2000.
- W. Chen and J. Jiang, “Fault-tolerant control against stuck actuator faults,” IEE Proceedings Control Theory and Applications, vol. 152, no. 2, pp. 138–146, 2005.
- G. Tao, S. M. Joshi, and X. Ma, “Adaptive state feedback and tracking control of systems with actuator failures,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 78–95, 2001.
- L. Cui and Y. Yang, “Disturbance rejection and robust least-squares control allocation in flight control system,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 1632–1643, 2011.
- D. Enns, “Control allocation approaches,” in Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, pp. 98–108, 1998.
- O. Härkegård and S. T. Glad, “Resolving actuator redundancy–-optimal control vs. control allocation,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 137–144, 2005.
- W. C. A. Kishore, S. Sen, and G. Ray, “Disturbance rejection and control allocation of over-actuated systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT '06), pp. 1054–1059, December 2006.
- K. A. Bordignon and W. C. Durham, “Closed-form solutions to constrained control allocation problem,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1000–1007, 1995.
- J. D. Bošković and R. K. Mehra, “Control allocation in overactuated aircraft under position and rate limiting,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 791–796, May 2002.
- S. M. Joshi, G. Taoy, and T. Khong, “A direct adaptive control approach in the presence of model mismatch,” in Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference and Exhibit, pp. 10–13, August 2009.
- S. M. Joshi, G. Tao, and P. Patre, “Direct adaptive control using an adaptive reference model,” International Journal of Control, vol. 84, no. 1, pp. 180–196, 2011.
- A. Ajami, Adaptive flight control in the presence of input constraints [M.S. thesis], Aerospace Engineering Department, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Va, USA, 2005.
- G. Wen, Z. Duan, Z. Li, and G. Chen, “Consensus and its -gain performance of multi-agent systems with intermittent information transmissions,” International Journal of Control, vol. 85, no. 4, pp. 384–396, 2012.
- G. Wen, Z. Duan, W. Yu, and G. Chen, “Consensus of multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics and sampled-data information: a delayed-input approach,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 602–619, 2013.
- G. Wen, Z. Duan, W. Ren, and G. Chen, “Distributed consensus of multi-agent systems with general linear node dynamics and intermittent communications,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control.
- S. M. Joshi, P. Patre, and G. Tao, “Adaptive control of systems with actuator failures using an adaptive reference model,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 938–949, 2012.
- O. Härkegård, Backstepping and control allocation with applications to flight control [Ph.D. thesis], Electrical Engineering Department, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden, 2003.