- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 726536, 10 pages
Stackelberg Game for Product Renewal in Supply Chain
School of Electrical Engineering, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 27 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaochen Sun
Copyright © 2013 Yong Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Dereli, A. Baykasoǧlu, and G. Büyüközkan, “An affordable reverse engineering framework for innovative rapid product development,” International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 31–37, 2008.
- M. Bourreau, P. Dogan, and M. Manant, “Modularity and product innovation in digital markets,” Review of Network Economics, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 175–193, 2007.
- C. Ju and L. Xiao, “Model of product lifecycle evaluation based on context knowledge,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 1753–1760, 2008.
- F. C. Wan, D. W. Wang, and P. Y. Chen, “Correlative product combinatorial introduction model,” Control Theory & Applications, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 257–260, 2004.
- P. Huo, The analysis of the R&D strategic technology in supply chain based on game theory, Postdoctoral study paper of Tsinghua University, 2003.
- P. I. Bass and F. M. Bass, “Diffusion of technology generations: a model of adoption and repeat sales,” http://www.bassbasement.org/F/N/BBDL/Bass%20and%20Bass%202001.pdf.
- P. I. Bass and F. M. Bass, “IT waves: two completed generational diffusion models,” 2004, http://www.bassbasement.org/F/N/BBDL/Bass%20and%20Bass%202004.pdf.
- L. Wu, R. De Matta, and T. J. Lowe, “Updating a modular product: how to set time to market and component quality,” IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 298–311, 2009.
- C. T. Druehl, G. M. Schmidt, and G. C. Souza, “The optimal pace of product updates,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 192, no. 2, pp. 621–633, 2009.
- Y. Huang and F. Ling, “Study on the tracks of product update of ICT enterprises,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on E-Business and E-Government (ICEE '11), pp. 6400–6403, May 2011.
- E. Koca, G. C. Souza, and C. T. Druehl, “Managing product rollovers,” Decision Sciences, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 403–423, 2010.
- X. W. Quan, “The pricing game of updated and existing products,” Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Nankaiensis, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 1–7, 2011.
- Y. Luo and B. S. Tu, “Supply chain decision making model for product updating based on game theory,” Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 2067–2075, 2012.
- J. Wei, Pricing decisions and inventory decisions for innovative product and substitutable product [Ph.D. dissertation], Control Engineering of Nankai University, Tianjin, China, 2007.
- S. Zhu, Microeconomics, Beijing University, 2nd edition, 2001.
- D. Mou, Decision analysis for supply chain management based on game theory [Ph.D. dissertation], Control Engineering of Nankai University, Tianjin, China, 2003.