- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 732503, 6 pages
Synchronization of an Uncertain Fractional-Order Chaotic System via Backstepping Sliding Mode Control
1College of Information Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266590, China
2State Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 19 March 2013; Accepted 7 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sridhar Seshagiri
Copyright © 2013 Zhen Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sajjad Shoja Majidabad, Heydar Toosian Shandiz, and Amin Hajizadeh, “Decentralized sliding mode control of fractional-order large-scale nonlinear systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Shaohua Luo, Jiaxu Wang, Zhen Shi, and Qian Qiu, “Output Feedback Adaptive Dynamic Surface Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with Uncertain Time Delays via RBFNN,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Fang Wang, Qun Zong, and Bailing Tian, “Adaptive Backstepping Finite Time Attitude Control of Reentry RLV with Input Constraint,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–19, 2014.
- S. Sutha, P. Lakshmi, and S. Sankaranarayanan, “Fractional-Order Sliding Mode Controller Design for a Modified Quadruple Tank Process via Multi-Level Switching,” Computers & Electrical Engineering, vol. 45, pp. 10–21, 2015.